Canadian Customs Brokerage
We will help you by simplifying the complexities of international trade. We want the borders to be opportunities and not barriers to your business. Let us take care of the border while you focus on international trade.
- We are a full service licensed Canadian Customs Broker since 1996.
- We will assist you to build efficient import and export processes.
- Advise you on managing your customs compliance.
- Ensure you are aware of preferential trade agreements in force.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with border agents.
U.S. Customs Brokerage
Alpha Customs Brokers USA is there to meet your ever growing needs for your imports into the United States. With valuable expertise and a sound understanding of U.S Customs practices, we work with our clients to customs clear your goods accurately and rapidly.
- We are a full service licensed U.S. Customs Broker.
- Dedicated to customer service, quality and compliance.
- Purchase of Surety Bonds.
- Submission of ISF data elements.
Alpha Logistiques and Alpha Customs Brokers USA are your dedicated supply chain partners for your intermodal shipment requirements.
- Warehousing capability in Champlain, NY.
- Agents across the globe for air, ocean and rail.
- FTL and LTL truck service within Canada, USA and cross-border.
- Competitive pricing and commitment to service.
- Cargo Insurance for domestic and international liability.
Work with us
Alpha Logistiques provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Logistiques keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
US Customs – Section 301 China origin goods
Section 301 Trade Remedies to be Assessed on Certain Products from China
SFCR Import License for Food – Coming into force January 15, 2019
The Government of Canada’s new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) are coming into force on January 15, 2019 and will require that food imported into Canada meets the…
US HS codes affected by US Presidential proclamation
US HTS Codes affected by Steel & Aluminum US Presidential Proclamation