Alpha Logistiques provides efficient and comprehensive customs services that are fully integrated with our transportation network. This allows us to use our leading EDI technology to minimize delays in Canada and the US.
- Customs clearance using the latest technology for every port in Canada and the US
- Tracking and tracing shipments pending customs clearance
- Correct tariff classification of all imported goods
- Requests for refund, drawbacks and various remissions
- Specialized knowledge and mastery of laws and regulations pertaining to customs and international trade
- Customs consultation capable of in-depth analysis of tariff classification, customs valuation and any other matter concerning the treatment of imports
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Logistiques keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Exporters of Onions to the USA
Please be advised that a new pilot project for exports of onions to the United States is now available. “Operational procedure: Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Partners in Quality Preventive Control Inspection.” This procedure provides industry participants with the option to participate in the existing Canadian Partners in Quality (C-PIQ) Program. Industry can self-issue their […]
CARM Phase 3 (Release 2) Implementation – January 2023
The CARM Portal (CPP) has now been divided into three (3) phases instead of the original two phases. May 1, 2022 was the original deadline set by CBSA for importers to have in place the RPP Bonds (Annual Surety Bonds). CBSA has moved the new deadline to January 2023 and renamed that new date Phase […]
Implementation of the Canada-United Kingdom Trade Continuity Agreement
On January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom (U.K.) departed the European Union (EU) Single Market, thus losing the preferential terms of trade that have been applied under the Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) since September 21, 2017. As of April 1st, 2021 Canada and the U.K. have agreed to a transitional trade agreement […]