Alpha Logistiques provides efficient and comprehensive customs services that are fully integrated with our transportation network. This allows us to use our leading EDI technology to minimize delays in Canada and the US.
- Customs clearance using the latest technology for every port in Canada and the US
- Tracking and tracing shipments pending customs clearance
- Correct tariff classification of all imported goods
- Requests for refund, drawbacks and various remissions
- Specialized knowledge and mastery of laws and regulations pertaining to customs and international trade
- Customs consultation capable of in-depth analysis of tariff classification, customs valuation and any other matter concerning the treatment of imports
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Logistiques keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
U.S. Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus Requirements
On November 15, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) released a Federal Order regarding the importation of tomato and pepper which are hosts of the Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus (ToBRFV). Effective November 22, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture – Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA-APHIS) will impose new requirements […]
CAED B13A to be Replaced by CERS in June 2020
As of June 30, 2020 the B13A will be replaced by CERS (Canadian Export Reporting System). The information required will be the same as a B13A, but the CAED Software will be replaced by the CERS online portal. If you have already used the CAED software or a service provider has submitted B13A on your […]
US Customs Section 301 – Tranche 4 Duty 15% – Effective September 1, 2019
Modifications to the action being taken in the Section 301 investigation will increase the rate of additional duty from 10 to 15 percent for the products of China covered by the $300 billion tariff action (Tranche 4) published on August 20, 2109. BACKGROUND: On August 20, 2019, the United States Trade Representative (USTR) published a […]