Canadian Customs Brokerage
We will help you by simplifying the complexities of international trade. We want the borders to be opportunities and not barriers to your business. Let us take care of the border while you focus on international trade.
- We are a full service licensed Canadian Customs Broker since 1996.
- We will assist you to build efficient import and export processes.
- Advise you on managing your customs compliance.
- Ensure you are aware of preferential trade agreements in force.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with border agents.
U.S. Customs Brokerage
Alpha Customs Brokers USA is there to meet your ever growing needs for your imports into the United States. With valuable expertise and a sound understanding of U.S Customs practices, we work with our clients to customs clear your goods accurately and rapidly.
- We are a full service licensed U.S. Customs Broker.
- Dedicated to customer service, quality and compliance.
- Purchase of Surety Bonds.
- Submission of ISF data elements.
Alpha Logistiques and Alpha Customs Brokers USA are your dedicated supply chain partners for your intermodal shipment requirements.
- Warehousing capability in Champlain, NY.
- Agents across the globe for air, ocean and rail.
- FTL and LTL truck service within Canada, USA and cross-border.
- Competitive pricing and commitment to service.
- Cargo Insurance for domestic and international liability.
Work with us
Alpha Logistiques provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Logistiques keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
RPP Transition Plan Phase 2 (Release Prior to Payment- CARM)
The CBSA proposed regulatory package will introduce new regulations to allow for a Release Prior to Payment (RPP) transition period to help importers shift to the importer financial security model, where they must post financial security for their own accounts to realize the benefits of RPP program (i.e. Customs Brokers will no longer be allowed […]
Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Exporters of Onions to the USA
Please be advised that a new pilot project for exports of onions to the United States is now available. “Operational procedure: Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Partners in Quality Preventive Control Inspection.” This procedure provides industry participants with the option to participate in the existing Canadian Partners in Quality (C-PIQ) Program. Industry can self-issue their […]
CARM Phase 3 (Release 2) Implementation – January 2023
The CARM Portal (CPP) has now been divided into three (3) phases instead of the original two phases. May 1, 2022 was the original deadline set by CBSA for importers to have in place the RPP Bonds (Annual Surety Bonds). CBSA has moved the new deadline to January 2023 and renamed that new date Phase […]