USDA (Agriculture)- Need an Import Permit?

Verify if your fresh or dried fruits and vegetables with country of origin other than Canada require an Import Permit or other requirements for export to the USA.  Choose Plant and Plant Products Not for Propagation.  Then enter the country of origin and common name, click Search then View.